Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Can It Be All So Simple? (the remix)

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, yoyoyo man, yo son, I'm hit, I'm hit son, I'm hit. . . N***az trynna assassinate me, man."

On that note, I am proud to announce Project B's official endorsement of Directive 2003/102/EC of the European Parliament. As a self-proclaimed automotive design geek, I do mourn the passing of low-frontal-area designs. Everything looks like a fucking Yaris now, with the panache of Bertone and Pininfarina taking a back seat to jellybean-with-steering-wheel stylz, and the era of the supercar might pretty much be over.

In all seriousness, though, that went about as well as it possibly could have. Having learned my lesson re: taking it on the shoulder, I pitched the bike away and tuck-and-rolled it across the hood. Chach Romano behind the wheel seemed to recognize that fault lay about fiddy-fiddy and took his scratched-up B200 like a bro, and I kindly refrained from U-lockery, or even any supplementary commentary about "base-model pimpin'." The front wheel is going to need about fifteen seconds on the truing stand - didn't even have to dial in the barrel adjuster on the Modolololol.

On behalf of the 'jekt, I congratulate DaimlerChrysler Canada on their early adoption of VRU-friendly design standards and a hood design that just lovingly (albeit boldly) cups your shit like a bikechick on eleven beers.
"Fly chicks... This is the remix yo... The real side..."

No comments: