Sunday, March 14, 2010

If it was a Volkswagen Beetle we would have fired it out right away.

I have no background info for this photo. Anyone? Boosty Collins? If my Hot Wheels collection remains unmolested, I should have an awesome white Countach in there.



So we all like jumping over stuff, right? Alan jumps over stuff on his skateboard, and just happens to be good friends with now-super-famous Thomas Prior. It's photos like this that make me want some good ones of me riding BMX with a giant beard, jumping over stuff. Friar Tuckin'.



Feeling inspired, I went looking for the VANRAMP footage and came across this. Street bike into a foam pit. Street bike OVER a foam pit. Gnarles Barkley.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you don't watch Nitro Circus. Total not-even-guilty pleasure of mine. All their episodes are shown in full on the site (links to vimeo).