Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seymour bomb

From what I've read, it looks like Version 2.0 of the Seymour bomb was a success.

Here's what Zoobomber Jordash has to say:

I was near the middle of the group about halfway down the mountain when a big bike passed me, so I drafted her to slingshot myself ahead to catch up with the mini ahead of me. I got up into draft position with the mini and went to pass him but a longboarder (it doesn't matter who) was attempting to pass us both on the same side. The longboarder body-checked me, presumably to keep his board from hitting my tires, and I went down immediately. I slid for a while before hitting the grassy shoulder. Thanks Team Van for picking me up! No hard feelings anywhere. Shit happens.

The best part is that after some first aid, I was able to bomb Mt. Seymour again without incident! It's beautiful. Great high speed corners.


I'm still waiting for an actual flickr set to appear. Its almost been a week!

1 comment:

((lyledriver)) said...

Just saw this on Zoobomb.net:

http://photos.breakawayind.net/img/v4/p974568960-5.jpg

Looks like a great turnout!